Monday, June 30, 2008

Inhale^10...

m I look stressful...i think so...as mango say if me wan to kill myself by jumping out from the window dun jump frm the window that at our room...haha he scared me later at nite i go find him...
emM.. m i felt stress? aiyo...mayb got abit bah when i facing the the unfamiliarly subject question...{take deep a breath} felt not enough O2 in my body...Hvn exam oredi like tat ed..dun knw wat will happen during final exam...Can't imagine..
-
-
-
-
O2 i need u in my journey..inhale...inhale...inhale....inhaleX10unknown..exhale~~

1 comment:

kanopi said...

Slowly la..Dun be so tension...
No1 born is know everything...
Take ur effort and you can do it..Be relaz then only can understand well..
Dun think about exam before it comes, use the normal mood to learn and understand those new stuff...We are not studying for exams..;)
gambatte~~