Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good starting for my holiday....

Holiday already start....
Thus, is time to prepare for CNY ~yaho0o0o
And this week i go to IOI mall, puchong with my family
And we all go Shopping~~
Emmm, i juz manage to buy one t-shirt and one jean...nvm i still have to go KL with my friends
After that my dad bring us to seafood restaurant...tat restaurant also quite near my dad factory called Pantai Seafood 水上人家 at PJ thr...
Wat we ate?! og cuz seafood lah...emm crab, prawn, fish and then got one kind of seafood with shells emm called "象鼻蚌" this one cost rm 175 per 1 kg....haha we take the shells bak after we ate the"象鼻蚌"











p/s: the restaurant juz look like a aquarium that let customer to choose wat kind of seafood u wan to eat. btw if wan eat nice food be prepare ur money....^^


No comments: