Sunday, January 10, 2010

Change


2010 1st post...
Although today already the 10th of the year 2010,and it was N months i do not update my blog...
Nothing special to update here?
A good ans.>>>>lazy...
I plan a lot for this coming days, weeks, months, years.....
I do hope i can archive it...

So far what was happen within this 10 days of 2010....eat a lot of maggie mee which weaken my memory....

1. Cameron Highland with hometown friend(tm kia){it was a good starting point that everyone came together and have fun through out the journey}
2. Full of spirit>>TM-Kia, create a DBLZ group in FB and my mailbox flooded by all the fb mails<>
3.Go to Hulu Tamu & eat "Fei Zhou fish with wantan mee" at Rawang
4.Ming Wei come to here and bring him go to Sungkai hot spring and outgoing{it been long time i do not have fun in the water;it was my 1st time drive to Sungkai..i think my driving skill shld b pass^__^}
5. Go my relative house{shopping}
6.This shld be the highlight for the year of 2010,WHY?! My bro. and his members overnight at police station ..it was the 2nd times for them which involve in fighting and caught by police..The different is for this time their parents already felt effortless, meaningless, speechless to what their son done. What i can say is, they really make their teenage life very "interesting", if they still do not adapt to change their attitude there will be a lot of climax in their future...
time is change, weather is change, temperature is change, relationships is change
.....is change....
p/s: i do have to change



No comments: