Monday, December 22, 2008

Be Focus Now..

Fuis~ finally finish all those assignment and presentation by 2day
HuHu~ no no more formal wear and presentation for this SEM
I juz finish my PCA presentation by this evening....comment abt the presentation as usual loh always "kek kek" one...dun knw when my english pronouncation can be improve so that it will be enhance my presentation...

After class we all hang out in the campus to take pic...haha...reali funny
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Still got one week + is the most hard FINAL EXAM is coming...arh arh~is gona be 5,6,7 of JANUARY 2009.....

Died loh...i think this sem de CGPA will be less than the result i get during 1st SEM...haiz...this short SEM was reali hard to study too many things hv to done and no time to do revision plus some of the lec was SUCK as well {erm mayb is my problem gua which cannot concentre during lecturar} haiz reali need help....

I should be FOCUS now....!

No comments: