Monday, December 1, 2008

Say Tak Nak To Relax

Is not the time for me to RELAX anymore
It should me the busy day frm now until the end of this trimester
1st of all, next week i gonna face my mid term test ( talking abt this i felt really scared cuz i really do not spend a lot of time to study and do revision esp the PCA subject; That was too many point to memories and for this mid term test it cover up to 4 chapter and i hvn start my revision for this subject.)

Talking abt the mid term test,
=> 11 of Dec. is Eco.(PPE)
=> 12 of Dec is Computer Application (PCA)
=> 13 of Dec is English

After the mid term test do you think i can relax or take a rest?!
No
No
NO

I gonna prepare the 3 subject of my assignment!
Properly all of the assignment will due on WEEK 6 and now is gonna to week 4...
See how Die m I?
After finish all the assignment on week 6, I still left 2 more week to prepare my final exam on week 8...huh>.<

Say Tak Nak To Relax!
No More Rest Now!
All Say Gambatea!

~aleluya~amitofo~ahmin~