Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick @.@

Yesterday was the most suffer night at here.
After having nap in the evening, i felt my whole body was not comfortable at all.Totally sick
I continue to take a rest in my bed instance of having dinner with my housemate.
After that i decide to eat my dinner by drank some soya powder and eat the medicine pills.After finish all those meals, I continue to sleep in my bed. I just lying in the bed not more than one minutes after take my meal.I felt that something was forcing from my throat . I ran to toilet but unfortunately, it burst out on the way i go to toilet. I continue to vomit in the toilet. Huh, i felt better in that moment. After clean up all those thing i continue to sleep...
During midnight, i felt not comfortable again...i had diarrhoea....Really tired for the whole night.
In this moment i still felt tired tired tired. When this thing can go away from me!

No comments: