Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moody day....(T_T)

My emotion, like today weather with sunlight, with black cloud, with rain. What happen to me today?! I set my alarm to wake me up at 6.45 am, unfortunately i cannot wake up at that moment i continue to sleep until my housemate wake me up at 7.30am.
The first words i came out from my mouth is "SHIT !". Rushing eat breakfast and bath...emm quite energize and go to campus to have my PPE at 8am. After one hour class, we all go to science corner for break 1 hour. Actually we all having fun at Science Corner.
Then we continue the next class- PCA with two hrs lab section. emm pretty well...Then i rushing to eat my lunch at Mesra. After that i going to my unit to hv a nap. Unfortunaly, i just nap for 15 minutes. Really sleepy~
After bath, i going to campus again to hv the PPE class AGAIN!!
My mood start to change, i cannot concentrate in the class. What lecturer say in front i just can understand 1/4. After 2 hrs class, finally can go bck to my room.
First thing i done is change my clothes and SLEEP....When i woke up the day is raining....haiz have to eat dinner at mesra AGAIN!!
After take the meal,i start to search the English article....Damn Pik Cek when i heard that words.I already been reject by my lecturer for 3 times... I sat in front of the laptop and start to search and ask someone to help....Pik Cek ...Pik Cek.... I cann't find the suitable article....
Then, i decide to put those work a side and hv bath to let the cold water relax my mind...
After washing clothes and bath, i thought that my mood can become better and i take out PCA notes to do some revision and preaperation for tmrw classes. Once i study for only some pages my eye start become "heavy" wan sleep oredi. I still continue to read through all the notes. By the way i do not think that there will be any input are store in my mind if tmrw lecturer ask me go out and present i cannot imagine what output can be perform.It just like a computer cannot show any information throught the screen and speaker.
What a Moody day....(T_T)

No comments: