Friday, April 10, 2009

Game Over....

I really felt tired in this game
I really try my best to continue...to maintain it
But there are a lot of trap that u set
Not only make me! is us fall in the trouble...
I try my best to deal with ur order
But what you do is just pretend that u r deserve to be
What u say b4 is just pretend how kind r u
But now is the other sides...

I pause the game...
to let me think
to let me rest
to let me take a deep breathe
to let me find the solution

However, once the problem solved;
the other problem occur again...
what is mean by

Is my shepherd in a wrong way?
Or i m stupid enough to get into ur trap?

I will not blame any side
The problem occur is due with the misunderstood on both sides

Now, i rather than be a caitiff
to let u continue to conduct the game

What i m doing is juz switch off the game
and run away from u....

Me and U is game over.....
No more restart....

2 comments:

ayashiceres said...

wat wrg wit u ???u seem nt hapi de??? wat had happen edi???
跌倒了,不要灰心~~~~加油朋友!!!!!

Wilson said...

got conflict happen with my friend..i also dun knw hw to do to let both sides felt satisfy