Friday, June 19, 2009

Cyber's life

Recently how was my life at cyber...
emm..i think i still practice to suit myself in this situation...
but i felt quite nice at thr...
wednesday, class rep come my unit fried pork cake
thn i prepare some vege and meat...
thn we found that the dish quite many thn we called ming wei come to have dinner together...

At cyberia, in my opinion thr i might be juz like a mini resort
the facilities at thr also quite ok...
mostly everyday i go play badminton with jia siang thm....
muscle quite pain...mayb getting older~
as parent say i shld do more exercise...
if not i will like toufu...soft soft~
one more thing, i attend yoga class
sure ppl will laughing to me...
a guy go attend those class
so cc..
wat to do?
i damn noob in all those sport
wat i pandai is like "lipat" myself {considering}hehe
Yoga class at wednesday~6-7 pm...
among friends juz me..one guy attend~haiz~
wat i sakit hati is i wanna go Zchen'show at campus... crash my yoga's class..haiz suan~

Yesterday go xiao hui's thr ply majong
quite fun at thr....
compare stay alone in unit la....
wat i mad is the stupid streamyx haven't functioning
boring~ cannot on9...
nvm now i at hometown can on9 lo....yaho0o0

No comments: