Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun+Pain

Fun= 2day attend to yoga class...i sweating again...
quite hard and pain to stretch the body..whn posing some yoga pose ,my body shaking~~
whole body like flooding with sweat...
wah the the yoga teacher damn cun~~{ gt one senior said to me: our class lack of male student ask ur friends to join la...}juz doing advertisment at here onli

haiz~ cannot go Zchen's show...sure they all have a lot of fun...

after yoga class i go ply badminton with mw thm
unfortunately i terseliuh my toes and nw get a abit bengkak >.<

planing go jia siang thr discuss TMF bt nw...haiz...
hv to do all by myself...thn dun knw hv to msn,sms ask others to help...
reali hard to discuss Math in word(i mean tru typing media)
luckily all also very nice..teach me hw to solve...
i also quite embarase keep asking hw to solve tat and tat question
i reali felt tat i m super duper stupid....
no choice...
WORK HARD BA...CHAN WAN HOONG!! IS DOUBLE TRIPLE HARDER THAN OTHERS!!!!

No comments: