Friday, May 21, 2010

I get U...

Finally i get U..yeahooo
But..there is always had but...
When i go Digital Mall, this model just left the 18-135mm kits...
Sienz..it was the 2nd times i go for it but still cannot get the model...
However, the boss lend me the portrait lens 1st for 10days while waiting the 18-55mm kit...
If i interest on the portrait lens, so when i going to take my 18-55mm kit just pay the Rm 299 for the portrait lens...
So, for this 10 days I will learning by using portrait lens...
I think i interest on this len, because it make the object more stand out while the background is blur..

Argh no money to buy it...
I am struggle to buy the portrait lens 1st or flash 1st...
Len-RM 299, Flash-RM 419

Still learning to use it..









p/s: the born of my 550D-20 May 2010....520....

No comments: