Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm back

Again, it been a long time i do not update my blog..
Due to the exam week that make me felt exhausted..
2 weeks tough fight for it..
Slept early in the morning and then woke up at the noon (study week)..
Slept just 3 to 4 hrs during exam week..
I think I am lack of sleep for 2 mths straight and it make my coughing also haven't recover yet until this moment..
I just drank the super duper bitter herb yesterday...
It was the taste that i tasted before when i was young (this is the consequences of non-stop coughing)

I think i should take a rest for this 3 week holiday...
Don't think too much on what i did in the past exam week..
I think it is the fate whether you are pass,fail, get a good grade...

I should think it positively..^___^..
I think I should do a special post about the summary on what were happened on my 3rd sem in beta..I think that my Uni life getting interesting and not just a dull study environment...

I hope my life will become more interesting when i get U..Hope can get U soon...

No comments: