Sunday, October 11, 2009

At Hometown~2nd Bday Celebration


Finally i leave the Bored City
And back to Kalumpang...

Emm....
As promise liao wai lam de invitation frm facebook
I attended the bday celebration with my hometown friends
Suppose will b celebrate with shu qing
However she absent....
Nvm is okies....keke

Haiz..i tot that this year i will escape frm doing "cream mask"
Unfortunately my lovely hometown friends do this for me lo...
There was the rule that those who r bday will be doing "cream mask"
*who start tis kind of game 1st*

They all reali kind enough...
Purposely buy a cake with a lot of cream in the surface
To help me do Cream Mask....
*they all ed prepare the cream for 2 person use.. see shu qing i help u kena all the cream, how would u thx for me?*
After that give me a piece of Marble Cheese Cake
U all reali kind lo....

Anyway thx for all u all had been done...
I appreciate so much...
This is my 2nd bday celebration in my 19th year old....
Reali remarkable....

Thx TM kia + Kalumpang kia
"Boh Chun, Seow, Yang, Wai Lam, Jun Wei, Shanz, Pei Wen"

Thx Q for Shanz de Bday card...
So high knowledge de card...
Cuz is in Korean and Japanese Language...
But i can get the meaning...
*hope so*


Reali Thx....
Although my 19th bday already pass
But at this moment i still get the wishes from all my friends
Gan Dong~
Hope u all,
All the Best...
And Good Luck in all the way...

*what a different way to cut the cake*



No comments: